search instagram arrow-down

The Innovators: Thrillist’s Adam Rich – Entrepreneur Video Network

Loved this quote from Adam:

The idea is 10% of the whole puzzle, day to day execution is the other 90%……Any successful company is just a mountain of little decisions, and so going and making sure you’re approaching each of those decisions with focus and commitment is the most important part of succeeding.

Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: